- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
HR & Admin Coordinator
Job Announcement of HR & Admin Coordinator
Our announcement will be closed by June 26th, 2019
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength, stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
HFH Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of December 2018, HFH Vietnam has enabled more than 15,000 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, HFH Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 132,000 individuals.
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Position: HR & Admin Coordinator
Report to: HR & Admin Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh Office
Plan and implement general HR operational services and oversee admin services to ensure smooth running of HFHV operation through providing quality and on time services to management and staff
1. Assistant to National Director:
- Coordinate with relevant people to ensure all necessary data and files are uploaded to Key project documents folder on server
- Upload fully executed Donor and Local Partnership Agreement & Amendment to AP Grant Library
2. Human Resources Operations:
- Plan & organize recruitment (employee & consultants) activities among people/functions from receiving hiring request until onboard to ensure vacancies are filled effectively and in compliance with the organization policies as well as FOSCO regulations. Tasks include FOSCO registration, job advertisement, searching, screening, interviewing and facilitating selection, reference check, offer and onboard arrangement
- Plan & implement personnel administration activities to ensure proper implementation of probation, labor contracts, annual health check, payroll, employee survey, mandatory insurances, personnel record filling, annual leave tracking, visa & work permit etc.
- Plan & organize training programs to ensure resource efficiency such as: cost, time and training outcome etc. and proper record filling. Deliver onboarding orientation of HR to new staff and manage completion of HFHI foundation courses
- Conduct exit interview and fulfil termination documentation and process
- Initiate organization for HR events like staff meeting, family day, conferences ...
- Prepare & complete periodical reports to local authorities and internal Habitat
- Support to make plan with HR Manager for Annual HR & Admin Budget
- Involve in other HR projects as needed
In the absence of Admin Officer, provide following services
- Reception services:
- Receiving incoming calls, taking message or put through to right recipients;
- Arrange meeting room for external guests per other departments’ request
- Making air ticket and/or hotel booking to ensure cost effective, and on time
- Making order of office supplies, pantry in case of urgent need
- Manage searching, signing & implementing office leasing/ cleaning service/ motorbike parking/ air ticket contracts & payment
- Manage storage of HFHV important documents
- Search, check, evaluate and propose vendor list for annual approval
- Update asset movement & inventory and in collaboration with Finance Department to conduct annual checking
- Prepare and complete relevant payments
- Take charge for other admin requests in the absence of Admin Officer Critical Job requirements
- University degree in human resources, business administration or any other equivalent degree
- Minimal 3 years of experience in general HR management in non-profit or Multi National Corporate (MNC)
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to do multi-task with conflicting priorities while maintain operating effectively under pressure in multicultural environments
- Follow up, coordination and reporting skills
- Strong in Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, Power point
- High sense of confidentiality and ownership
- Continuous learning and service minded
At Habitat we commit to provide people with following values:
- Competitive salary and benefits comparing with other iNGOs in Vietnam
- Open, collaborative and supportive working environment
- Experiencing meaning of community development through Habitat’s projects
Candidates who are Interested in Habitat’s Vision and Mission, and qualified for the job are welcome to send us your comprehensive English CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors to [email protected]
According to strict regulations on work permit for foreigner, Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.