Social Economic Team Leader
Anh-Chi-Em program (ACE) is an Microfinance Program established by Entrepreneurs du Monde in 2007 in the Dien Bien province. Most of ACE partners are female farmers who come from marginalized ethnic minorities.
The objective of ACE is to reduce poverty by promoting economic and social development and improve the living conditions of ethnic minorities living in precarious situations in rural Vietnam by following approaches:
- Foster individual business initiative with the establishment of lending services, savings, training and other adapted non financial services to address the needs of the population;
- Strengthen the involvement and social responsibility of community actors, and mass organizations in the program;
- Develop a framework of good governance involving beneficiaries and mass organizations, to proceed gradually transfer skills and technology to local partners to sustain the operation of the program in the future.
We are in the need to recruit a Social Economic Team Leader with main functions as follow (more details in attached job descriptions):
1. Establish and manage the socio-economic services of the program to contribute to sustainable development in program area
2. Ensure effective coordination with the Financial Services activities of the program
3. Ensure the effectiveness, relevance and outreach of the socio-economic activities
4. Develop new socio-economic activities by creating new services/products and new partnership according to identified needs.
5. Support , train and motivate the socio-economic services team
The Deadline for application is: 10 July 2012. Application documents (CV and application letter) should be submited via email to: