- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Oxfam America is an international relief & development organization working with partners to find long-term solutions to global poverty & injustice. They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the team as:
Farmer-Led Agricultural Innovation for Resilience (FLAIR)
The Program Officer (PO) is an integral member of the Oxfam America East Asia Regional Office (EARO) overseeing a portfolio of projects for EARO’s Farmer-Led Agriculture Innovation for Resilience (FLAIR) program. The PO is charged with the development and delivery of the Vietnam portfolio, which includes program strategizing, implementation, grant management, partnership development, M & E and project management.
The PO work priorities and responsibilities will be guided by Oxfam America strategic planning processes, particularly the FLAIR Program Strategy Paper (PSP). Working to agreed annual performance and personal development objectives, in close coordination with the FLAIR team and guidance by the Program Coordinator the PO will:
- Manage projects and consultants to delivery program portfolio
- Implement the FLAIR PSP and program implementation plan in Vietnam
- In compliance with all grant-making procedures and policies, develop grants from conception to approval
- Represent the FLAIR program in Vietnam at formal and informal events related to the objectives of the program
- Support and build the capacity of partners in order to deliver upon the objectives of the FLAIR program
- Prepare information for agency reporting requirements including monthly program updates, grant reports, and monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) products
What they are looking for
With a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable working experience in development. Your strong understanding and proven experience in rural development, economic development, agriculture, or related field especially understanding of gender issues and demonstrable experience in applying gender analysis and implementing strategies to address gender will bring this challenging role to life.
This role offers scope for immense personal fulfillment, a competitive salary – as well as opportunities to develop your career. For full details of this job write to [email protected] please quote “Application for Program Officer - FLAIR”. Send your cover letter describing how you meet the requirements and your CV to [email protected].