FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI 360 Vietnam) is looking for full-time internship positions to assist FHI 360 Vietnam in the area of Strategic Information:
Scope of Work:
One intern will work to help complete and operationalize the online Monitoring and Evaluation access system; oversee a media habits assessment among MARPs in targeted areas and other targeted market research
- One intern will assist in unit-cost and cost-effectiveness analyses that are jointly conducted by
- Other items will be assigned
FHI 360 and other partners
Duration: Approximately 3 to 6 months, from May 1, 2012- October 30, 2012
- Medical or social science background, preferably a Bachelors degree in social sciences or public health or related field
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, knowledge and experience of design, implementation and management of surveillance surveys, qualitative/quantitative research, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Vietnamese language skills
- Computer literacy and strong skills in software applications
Application: Letter of application and CV in English should be submitted by April 25, 2012 to:
FHI 360 Vietnam
7th Floor, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.