- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Terms of Reference for Researcher
The Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population (CCIHP) is a social organization working mainly in the field of public health and social science (see our website at: http://ccihp.org)
We are now seeking for qualified candidates for two researcher positions working full –time in one year with an opportunity of extension based on work quality. One researcher will take part in project on Supporting for children with Autism and one researcher who have significant experience in quantitative research will take part in researches related to HIV/AIDS and sexual violence prevention.
- Participating in developing research proposal, research tools and work plan, budgets.
- Managing, monitor and evaluation project’s data system
- Analyze data using qualitative and quantitative data analysis software and writing research reports in collaboration with research team.
- Implement data collecting activities and fieldwork;
- Supervising and coaching junior researchers/volunteers
- Collaborating and work closely with project partners to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of research implementation, data collection and management.
- Support project coordinator and other project staffs to ensure the timely implementation and accuracy of all project activities.
- Other tasks if needed
- Bachelor degree in Public health, social science, epidemiology, statistics or similar. Candidates with Master degree will be considered for position in researches related to HIV/AIDS and sexual violence prevention.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience related to both quantitative & qualitative research.
- Proficient use of specialized data analysis softwares such as Stata, SPSS, Nvivo. etc.
- Ability to cope with high pressure
- Ability to work independently and in team.
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
- Should be highly flexible, adaptable and multiple – task oriented
- Remuneration will be defined according to Project’s Guidelines for Financing and fit with the regulations of CCIHP
- Having opportunities to improve professional capacity and build personal work network
- Insurances and paid leave in accordance with Vietnamese Labor Code
5. Application submission
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their relevant qualifications and experience:
- 01 Statement of Interests (in English and Vietnamese)
- 01 Updated Curriculum Vitae (in English and Vietnamese), showing clearly the relevant work experience related to the position and contact information of 3 references.
- Copies of relevant degrees/certificates
Applications should be sent via email or by post to:
Ms Bui Nguyen Thuy - Administrative officer
Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population (CCIHP)
No. 48 Group 39 Alley 251/8 Nguyen Khang Street, Can Giay District, Hanoi
Email: [email protected]
Please do not contact via telephone
6. Deadline for submission: 23h00 on 31 March 2019 (based on time shown on email and postmark)