- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
The Greater Mekong Subregion Biodiversity Conservation Corridor Project - Stage 2 of Thua Thien Hue Province (BCC Project) needs to recruit 01 Assistant Coordinator
Location: at BCC Project’s Office of Thua Thien Hue Province - Address: 173 Pham Van Dong, Vy Da Ward, Hue City.
1. Requirement and Qualifications
- University with major of accountant, financial management, business management, project management, environmental science, agriculture and rural development or other related majors;
- At least 3-year working experience with local or national government to implement programs/ projects related to environment; have experience on project management.
- Have ability to access the policy and procurement related to government environmental management; problems and challenges in the field of biodiversity conservation;
- Have ability on event set-up, document preparation, good communication with related agencies;
- Have working experience in purchasing, bidding following the procurement of Bidding Law and ADB;
- Priority for candidates good at reading, speaking and writing English.
Please find detailed TOR for more information.
2. Application files:
- Curriculum vitae (Vietnamese and English) in the form.
- Copies of relevant degrees.
- A curriculum vitae certified by a competent authority
- Birth certificate.
- Health certification.
3. Place of receipt : at BCC Project’s Office of Thua Thien Hue Province - Address: 173 Pham Van Dong, Vy Da Ward, Hue City.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Cao Huy Thai - Provincial Project Coordinator * ?T: 0918 433 455 / 0234.3935662