The HIV/AIDS Asia Regional Program in Vietnam (HAARP Vietnam) is a Ministry of Health- executed four-year Program jointly funded by the Australian and the Royal Netherlands Governments with an aim to reducing the spread of HIV among drug users, female sex workers associated with drug use; building capacity for people working in Health, Public Security and Labour sectors in 03 provinces of Vietnam (Hoa Binh, Bac Kan and Tuyen Quang).
Currently, the Project is recruiting:
- 01 short-term consultant to build and complete the Guidance for implementing mobile voluntary counseling and testing (VCT) in the Project ;
- 01 short-term consultant to build and complete Poster for advertising HAARP Vietnam activities
For Consultant to build and complete the Guidance for implementing mobile voluntary counseling and testing (VCT) in the Project:
- Degree in General Doctor, Public Health. Demonstrated experience working with Vietnam Authority of HIV/AIDS control – Ministry of Health is a plus;
- Demonstrated experiences in building proposal, guidance or program relating to VCT in health sector;
For Consultant to build and complete Poster for advertising HAARP Vietnam activities
- Degree in Propaganda Media University or Degree in other universities with major in Information and Communication Field. Demonstrated products in designating Poster with contents relating to HIV/AIDS prevention and control is a plus;
- Demonstrated experiences in building contents, composing messages in the form of poster on harm reduction for HIV transmission prevention.
- Minimum of 3 year experiences in needed fields;
- Good knowledge on HIV/AIDS prevention and control in Vietnam.
- Cover letter and CV (both in Vietnamese and English)
- Certified copies of related documents and certifications.
Deadline: 17h00, August 15th 2012
Ms. Nguy?n Th? L?c, Central Project Management Unit of HIV/AIDS Asia Regional Program in Vietnam (HAARP Vietnam).
Add: 10th F, Vinaconex Building, 34 Lang Ha Str , ?ong ?a Distr, Ha Noi
Tel: 04.62767531, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remark: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.