FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Their professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and their multidisciplinary approach enable them to have lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries they serve–improving lives for millions.
They are seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Research Manager in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance as needed to the Asia Pacific Regional
- Global Research and Services team.
- Develop, implement, and oversee research management systems for applicable research programs.
- Prepare research staff training and development programs.
- Formulate budgets and narrative proposals for possible new projects.
BS/BA in public health or related field and at least 9-11 yrs exp; professional level of knowledge and expertise in research methods and application; exp supervising and mentoring technical staff. Able to travel at least 20%, both domestically and internationally.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For more details about this opportunity and to register online, interested candidates may go to FHI 360's Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter or to the employment section at www.fhi360.org. Please submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements before December 31, 2011, and specify source in your application. AA/EOE/M/F/V/D