Sweden has carried out development cooperation with Vietnam for 40 years. Vietnam has developed during that time and therefore Sweden is phasing out its traditional aid/development cooperation now wanting to promote self-sustained relations between Vietnamese and Swedish partners with focus on sustainable development, environment and climate change. Therefore, the Swedish Embassy has decided to initiate a project called “Center for Environmental Technology Cooperation” or in short Swedish CENTEC Vietnam. The embassy has contracted the Swedish company Ramboll Natura AB to manage Swedish CENTEC Vietnam.
Swedish CENTEC Vietnam is now looking for qualified, experienced and committed Vietnamese candidates for two positions:
1. Project Officer, Environment and Public Sector
- To identify and work with a network of Vietnamese actors from the public sector active in environment and interested to partner with Swedish actors
- Knowledge, interest and a network in environment is key.
2. Project Officer Environment and Private Sector
- To identify and work with a network of Vietnamese actors from the private sector active in environment and interested to partner with Swedish actors
- Knowledge, interest and a network in private sector and environment is key.
The two Vietnamese colleagues will work in a team together with a Swedish Director. The working language is English.
Interested candidate who would like to have more information and detailed TORs of these three positions, please contact email: email@example.com
Application can be handed in at the CENTEC office, House 8, No. 2, Nui Truc Street, Van Phuc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. If stationed outside Hanoi you can also use the following e-mail for communication: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
The application letter, describing the strength of the applicant, should have a full proven CV attached. For the two Project officers documented higher education abroad is a requirement as well.
All applications must be written in English and only the short list of candidates will be selected for eventual interview (interview and writing in English)
Application deadline: before 16:00PM, March 25, 2011