- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam (CVN) is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national to fill the Project Assistant position for a re-integration support project named Striving for Transformation through Empowered People (STEP) implemented in Can Tho city and An Giang province.
Position title: Project Assistant
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: One year contract with high potential for extension
Work station: Can Tho with travel to project sites as required
STEP project aims to have a positive impact on the physical, social, and economic well-beings of men and women associated with government-run “treatment and education centres” for sex workers and drug users (05/06 centres). The Project Assistant will work in close partnership with local partners and community-based organizations in Can Tho and An Giang.
Assist Project Manager and Project Officers to:
1. Conduct administrative and financial duties related to all aspects of project implementation
2. Arrange all necessary logistics for the activities of both projects, such as workshops, trainings e.g. book accommodation for participants, photocopy of materials, arrange transport, supply stationery
3. Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties
4. Participate in regular monitoring visits to ensure the quality of the project administration and financial management undertaken in project sites
5. Manage and regularly check project assets to ensure their right purpose of use
6. Ensure security and safety for Can Tho work station and for those who are traveling for project
7. Provide support for other health projects’ activities as requested by the Project Manager
8. Any other duties as reasonable requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities
- At least one year experience working in the field of both finance and admintration for INGOs
- Good computer skills on Word, Excel and e-mail applications
- Good written and reading English skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
CARE in Vietnam offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. People living with HIV (PLHIV), family members of PLHIV are encourage to apply.
Interested persons should send a full English CV and stating the Job Title no later than 31 December 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.