PHP Web Developer
AMP (www.aamp.org) is a French non for profit organization which works on Public health, immunization, human resources for health, and health policy projects in developing countries. In the framework of the implementation of its projects in Viet Nam, AMP seeks a PHP Web Developer. Under the authority of the Head of Multimedia & IT Unit, PHP Web Developer will be responsible for developing dynamic websites, platforms & CMS system (Drupal) for our AMP’s projects.
- Write technical specification document of Websites.
- Establish schedules.
- Development and programming of dynamic Websites.
- Update AMP’s websites
- Manage production quality and timeline.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (software) or equivalent.
- Excellent coding skills in PHP5, MySQL
- Having solid competency in all aspects of LAMP stack
- Familiarity in HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
- Proficient in Drupal, including modules development and Drupal theming; experience on Drupal development (how to code a module, create a theme and understand the difference between the template file and tpl.php file).
- Tact, discretion and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- A minimum of three years of relevant practical experience in web development.
- Monthly gross salary range: USD 450 – USD 600 (depending on experience).
- Full time contract – 12 months
- Having good knowledge of English language in writing and speaking.
- Being able to integrate easily in a team.
- Being passionate of the web, new technologies and being eager to learn from each other.
- Being good at solving problem skill and at being able to work independently
- Being agile, flexible and logical thinking.
- Being self-motivated, self-disciplined and good time management skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Alphonse Guyot email@example.com, before April 15th, 2011 with the reference: AMPVNWEB.