- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Internship at Human Resources Division, SNV Vietnam
Starting Date: from 1st October 2012 (for three months)
Location: SNV’s country office in Hanoi
SNV is a Dutch development organisation, has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalyzing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and REDD+(Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation).
HR activities within the SNV country are various in different areas: Organizational Design, HR Planning, Recruitment & Selection HR Development, Compensation & Benefits and Safety and Employee Wellbeing, etc. The HR division of SNV Vietnam requires an intern to assist in developing a candidate database and also supporting some HR admin tasks.
Objectives of the Internship
The objectives of the internship are two-fold:
- The HR division would benefit from an intern to support the development of a candidate database and some daily HR admin tasks over the next three months.
- The intern is to learn and develop office skills and gain experience of working in an NGO.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing a practical tool for a candidate database
- Enter data of the selected candidates’ CVs to the candidate database
- Assist in checking the HR data and preparing HR mutation forms for data update
- Assist in posting the vacancies in the recruitment websites and arranging interview schedules
- Assist in updating the HR filing system.
- Other specific tasks may arise
The Intern will be coached and supervised by HR Officer and will be suppoted by HR Assistant of SNV Vietnam.
Duration of assignment
- 3-4 days per week in 3 months, from 1st October 2012 until 31st December 2012
- number of working days: estimated 50 days
- A University degree
- Excellent English language comprehension and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in database development is plus
- Some work experience at international organisation is preferable
- Good MS Office computer application skills
- Able to work independently
- Pro-active and confident to ask questions, advice and for clarifications
Support from SNV
- SNV will support the intern partly a living allowance and local travelling expenses when the intern is required to work in the fields out of the working station in Hanoi.
- He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise.
Applications should enclose a CV and a cover letter in English. Please send application via email to Ms Nguyen Thi Hai Yen at email@example.com before 26th September 2012.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible.