Consultant for Effectiveness Review on Sustainable Livelihood Development and Ethnic Minority Diversity in Lao Cai Province Project
Oxfam is recruiting 1 (one) consultant for following assignment in Lao Cai province:
· Lead a training workshop for enumerators and manage the survey work in the field, ensuring that the enumerators interview the correct respondents, that surveys are carried out to a high standard, and that targets for numbers of respondents to be interviewed are met.
· Manage the data-entry process, ensuring that quality checks on the data entry are carried out as specified in Oxfam’s procedure document.
· Write a brief report on the conduct of the field work, including details any problems which were encountered and how they were resolved, and any feedback which may be useful for future surveys.
This activity is planed to be starting from 16 July and finished by 10 August 2012 which include maximum 10 days of field work.
Essential skills and qualifications:
· Experience in administering household surveys, preferably as a field supervisor or coordinator responsible for checking the quality of work of enumerators.
· Exceptionally high level of attention to detail in carrying out surveys and data entry.
· Strong management skills – able to organize the work of teams of enumerators so as to complete the work on schedule and to the required standard.