Translator / Interpreter
the Western Nghe An Rural Development Project has a vacancy for a Translator – Interpreter.
- Translate written official, technical, training documents related to project implementation from English to Vietnamese or vice versa
- Ensure dual simultaneous translation between foreigner and Vietnamese during the field works and in workshops, trainings, project steering committees…
- Ensure the links with the Finance & Admin section finalize mission claims and reports, format official project reports….
- Bachelor degree in English language, administration, finance, business administration or a related field
- Good command of office software (MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint,);
- Field experience of minimum 2 years working with foreign agencies working on rural development or education preferably in ethnic minority areas of Vietnam;
- Good willing to work in a remote rural mountainous area of Vietnam and eager to stay some days in villages when required;
- Pedagogical skills / ability to facilitate group discussions and to provide training will be considered as assets.
Deadline for Submitting Applications for all the positions is 10 November 2010.
How to apply: Applications in English consisting of a covering motivation letter with availability, a Curriculum Vitae in English and, minimum two referee’s contacts must be forwarded by e-mail to:
Project office in Tuong Duong at: email@example.com